STEWART’S LODGE & CAMPS IS PROVIDING HOTLINKS TO WEB SITES that will be useful for planning your trip to Nimpo Lake to hike in the backcountry, paddle a canoe, go flightseeing, fly fish for wild rainbow trout OR if you’re just wanting to get to know the West Chilcotin in the vicinity of Tweedsmuir Park in British Columbia, Canada.
< consider 2 column layout to shorten up page depth >
Things to know about places to go…
- BC Parks : Tweedsmuir Park North
- BC Parks : Tweedsmuir Park South
- BC Tourism : Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association
- The Chilcotin Region
- The West Chilcotin
- The Nuk Tessli Alpine Experience
BC Fisheries info for stream and lake fishing…
- BC Fish & Wildlife : Angling Licences & Fees
- BC Fish & Wildlife : Freshwater Fisheries
- BC Fish & Wildlife : Freshwater Regulations
Airline and flying info…
You will also find Stewart’s Lodge on Facebook… visit our page and click like to receive updates via Facebook!
Want to link to our site? Us to you? Please send us an email!
WILD by Nature in the West Chilcotin