Makeovers of the remaining ‘older’ lakeside cabins at Nimpo Lake are complete! Modernized kitchen and refurbished living area makes for a comfortable, yet still rustic home-away-from-home. The ‘piece de resistance’ is a new bathroom complete with shower!
– Cabin #5… what a makeover… completely renovated by Dick Blewett ‘carpenter extraordinaire’, new kitchen with refurbished living area and, yes… new bathroom with a shower behind the door!
– Cabin #4, like Cabin #5 in the background, was also completely made over… the only original parts of both cabins are the logs and side windows!
– #4 and #5 are ready for your stay… just drive up to Nimpo Lake, bring your food and fishing rods …cabins are fully equipped for $120 CDN per night, plus taxes.
– The weather has been gorgeous… what more could you ask for at Nimpo Lake!
– Chief pilot Doug Clarke is back flying the Beavers.
If this is your first visit to the SLC web site, please take a tour… there’s lots to explore on our web site! We will be regularly updating What’s New to keep you up to date with highlights from Nimpo Lake.
Have comments about our web site OR just want to share the highlights of your trip to SLC? If so, please let us know!
Keep in touch…
Stewart’s Lodge… we can make your fishing dreams come true!